When you work for Vertex, you’ll soon see that your career choices are broader, your future is brighter – and your opportunities are greater than ever before.
A career with Vertex can be immensely rewarding – and your success is even more assured when you understand exactly what we stand for and what we believe in.
Career development is fundamental to our success as a business. We encourage continuous self-development, and provide an environment for personal and business growth. We believe in providing our employees with frequent and constructive feedback and appraisals – and, most important of all, we support each of our employee’s ongoing development plans and career aspirations.
Delivering exceptional customer experience
We have people working for us across four continents, all with one goal: helping the companies we serve to deliver exceptional customer experience.
For employment and careers related questions, email email@example.com
Overview of Role/Job Purpose:
The Performance Coach will be devoted to collaboratively assessing and coaching the agent performance in order to meet key metrics. This is executed by reviewing recorded calls and data monitoring. New skills are taught in order to enable the achievement of all key metrics. The PC would be responsible for the quality and effectiveness of their coaching as measured by achievement of the Clients’ key metrics.
· Performance Coach is assigned a specific client(s) that they will monitor/coach and be held accountable for the performance goals (client ownership)
· Monitors (and held accountable for) key metrics of the client and Contact Center
· Monitor a representative sampling of client workload for monitoring/coaching. This sampling may include phone calls, emails, data entry, queues, and other relevant samplings. Scores (calibrates) and reviews and coaches performance with agents
· Responsible for teaching skills needed to achieve client goals and ensuring compliance with and effectiveness of those skills
· Responsible for agent satisfaction with coaching and skills taught as measured by monitor form and survey
· Responsible for upgrading “toolbox” to be able to offer new and effective skills to agents to achieve key metrics
· Maintains and identifies agent’s performance data and trends to include week-over-week trends, key metrics, select compliance, etc.
· Analyzes data and identifies performance gaps (in the client’s process/procedure) and provides feedback to the Performance Manager
· Identifies agent’s performance trending opportunities and provides feedback to the Team Manager
· Informs receptiveness to receive feedback (“coachability” score) to the Team Manager
· Participates in weekly meetings to discuss strategies to improve overall center performance
· Alerts Workforce Planning Analyst when an environmental deficiency exists (i.e. extra noises, headset quality, system latency etc.)
· Recommends contests to promote teamwork and positively impact performance metrics
· Participates in weekly/monthly calibration sessions
· Monitor/coach associates
· Facilitate weekly or bi-weekly meetings with Supervisors to discuss any trends, solutions and action plans.
· Performs projects and other duties as assigned
· GED or HS Diploma
· 2-3 years leadership experience in a call center environment, preferred.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Proven ability to coach/motivate a team to performance metrics
· Ability to train and motivate others.
· Ability to facilitate/conduct virtual meetings in a one-on-one and/or group setting.
· Proficient in Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Project.
· Excellent organizational skills and an aptitude for detail.
· Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
· Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under stringent deadlines.
· Self motivated.
· Demonstrated Time Management skills.
· Ability to remain level-headed in a high-pressured environment.
· Excellent problem-solving/analytical skills.
© 2013 Vertex